Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Lawsuits Won't Stop The Hangover II

Tattoo lawsuit won't stop 'Hangover II' release

For all of those who love the odd couple of The Hangover, I have some good news: the sequel will be released as planned!

Despite a lawsuit over the tattoo in the movie that may cost the directors a bit of money, a judge decided that the movie should be released because it had already been made and it would be devastating to Warner Bros. if it were to be postponed or canceled.

Personally, I am very excited for its release. I was quite impressed with the first film and would like to see how the sequel compares. I just hope that everyone won't talk about for three months afterwards. It was funny, yes. But I can't hear the same people say it over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment