Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Gaga's #1...What Else Is New?


WILL WE EVER GET ENOUGH OF LADY GAGA???

Lady Gaga reached the milestone of 10,000,000 followers on Twitter two days ago. To celebrate she commented on her status: "10MillionMonsters! I'm speechless, we did it! Its an illness how I love you. Leaving London smiling." She was also the first to reach 10,000,000 fans on Facebook and have over 1,000,000,000 views on Youtube.

Though I don't particularly like her style of music, I've always been fascinated with Lady Gaga. Her unique style tells me that she's not afraid to show people who she really is. And the fans love it, obviously. Even through all of the mental breakdowns she's gone through (or so I've heard) from being too nervous to go on stage, she's overcome the nonbelievers and has stepped into the spotlight for all to see. She really is quite the success story.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that her music style has become the much over-played norm, but looking at the big picture her story is really inspiring. She has overcome rumors and has broken social barriers with her unique clothing and songs. It's not too surprising that she has reached an amazing amount of viewers, subscribers, and friends. Everyone's going Gaga, and it isn't about to end soon. Time will only tell how long she can keep her bubbly pop status.

    ReplyDelete